• 24/7 access is available for select gym membership types only.
• 24/7 access is by valid membership QR code – entry will be refused if you cannot present your membership QR code.
• The minimum entry for 24/7 gym access is 16 years. For health and safety reasons, members under the age of 16 can attend the gym only during the class hours shown on our timetable.
• 24/7 access does not include access to the main gym due to health and safety considerations.
• 24/7 CCTV is in operation and emergency alarms are installed in the gym should you feel unwell or need emergency help. Security is monitoring 24/7.
• All of our gyms have full changing facilities. Our lockers require a padlock; you can bring your own with you or you can buy one from us at reception.
• Members are asked to only use the lockers for the duration of their training sessions. Lockers will be emptied at night and member’s items removed to lost property. Padlocks may be broken to gain access and will not be replaced by Gym01. Gym01 will not be responsible for any lost or damaged items.
• Gym01 Management reserve the right to withdraw 24/7 access at any time due to the need for essential maintenance work, if adequate supervision cannot be arranged or if they have health and safety concerns.
• If we have reasonable grounds for believing that you knowingly provided your QR Code to another individual or individuals, or allowed unauthorised entry following your entry to the gym (Known as tailgating). After 3 strikes, we have the right to cancel your membership with immediate effect, and no refunds will be given. A Ban for life will be issued.
For full details of our QR and Barcode Abuse Policy please refer to your Membership Terms and Conditions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more details.
In addition to this, The Gym is staffed during the following hours:
• Monday to Friday, standard staffed hours are 9 am-10 pm
• Weekend staffed hours are 8 am-3 pm