Following the most recent announcement from the Government we wanted to give you an update on how Gym 01 is going to operate moving forward. Here’s everything you need to know about today’s announcement regarding Portsmouth moving to Tier 3 and what it translates to.
The good news is we don’t have to close!
- Classes are not allowed to go ahead for adults so things will be slightly different for the time being.
- In order to ensure guideline adherence we will be keeping the timetable open and bookable. This ensures we keep the flow of the gym, our capacity and cleaning schedule in place.
- During the allotted times a coach will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. You will have to organise your own training during the time slot.
- A training partner that you live with, or are in a support bubble with is recommended.
- Our usual booking system for the 24 hour gym is in place and there are no other changes at this time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these times and we wish everyone well.
If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours.