In our first release of classes we felt it important to give the younger generation the head start on classes. With schools having been closed for months we realise that all of our Juniors would be in need of some structured exercise.
This week, commencing today our classes resume. Our Mini Ninjas (4 to 7 year olds) are returning from 4.15 to 5.15pm every Tuesday and Thursday and our Juniors (8 to 12 years) are returning every Monday and Wednesday from 4.15 to 5.15pm for socially distanced training working on technique, fitness, discipline and some fun with coaches Jade and Sam.
Our Teen (13 to 16 year olds) are making a return to our timetable week commencing Monday 3rd August with Teen Kickboxing every Monday and Wednesday with Michael, and Teen MMA on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Ollie from 5.30 to 6.30pm. All classes will be socially distanced and there is a few strict guidelines below all members, adults and juniors need to be aware of so please read them and if you have any questions feel free to get in touch with us on 02392 177323 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have a limited amount of new memberships available and you can join online HERE.
Please see some important information below which applies to all of our members.
- Spectators are not currently allowed to attend.
- Juniors must be dropped off at reception by a parent or guardian.
- Juniors will be collected at the rear of the gym and will only be allowed to leave once the parent or guardian has confirmed they are here.
- Everyone must turn up ready to train as the use of changing rooms and showers are currently prohibited.
- There is only 2 people at a time allowed into Reception so please be patient and respect our staff.
- New members must join online 24 hours prior to attending.
- Everyone must have their own training kit as we are not currently able to lend any gloves, shins pads etc out.